I still love this song, though. "It's like the difference between compromise and balance. Second Nature Rush Hold Your Fire. Entdecken Sie Second Nature von Rush bei Amazon Music. John from Asheville, Nc I like this song a lot from Hold Your Fire. The problem with humans cooperating to make a better world...human nature fucks it up. I am not nearly high enough for this. Lyrics to 'Second Nature' by Rush. We've been around since the 80's, currently booking show for 2012. Бесплатно скачать или слушать онлайн песню Second Nature исполняет Rush, в формате mp3 в хорошем качестве.

Découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et … Comments: 2. A memo to a higher office Open letter to the powers that be To a god, a king, a head of state A captain of industry To the movers and the shakers A captain of industry To the movers and the shakers Can't everybody see? The orchestral arrangements by Steve Margoshes for "Second Nature" were recorded at McClear Place Studios in Toronto at the end of March 1987. Neil From 1988: "Second Nature" is conciliatory in its message: If we can't reach perfection in this world then let's at least settle for some degree of improvement. We're a Baltimore based Rush tribute band. Hold Your Fire was initially deemed a commercial disappointment in comparison to other Rush albums. Rush - Second Nature Songtext A memo to a higher office Open letter to the powers that be To a god, a king, a head of state A captain of industry To the movers and the shakers... Can't everybody see? A memo to a higher office Open letter to the powers that be To a god, a king, a head of state A captain of industry To the movers and the shakers... Can't everybody see? It's nice to have a desire and aspirations and write beautiful songs (like Closer to the Heart and Second Nature) to express those aspirations...just don't get too disappointed when it never happenes. It stalled at #13 in the Billboard 200 album chart, the first time a Rush studio album failed to reach the Top 10 since 1978's Hemispheres. Geddy never sounded better as a singer, and the music fits in with those great vocals perfectly. The thought is not to replace the demon-kings with a flock of new Jeffersons and Lockes, but rather to negotiate with the powers that be."

The Lyrics for Second Nature by Rush have been translated into 1 languages. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de.

Patrick from Bedford, Tx...I meant Second Nature, not Prime Mover.
Second Nature - Rush Tribute Band. Background and Commentary "'Second Nature' sounds like an older and wiser version of 'A Farewell to Kings' after the painful maturation of 'Distant Early Warning.' Écoutez Second Nature par Rush - Hold Your Fire.

---Carol Selby Price and Robert Price,… It ought to be second nature — At least, that’s what I feel “Now I lay me down in Dreamland” — I know perfect’s not for real I thought we might get closer — But I’m ready to make a deal.