I asked several times what that something was, but she wouldn’t divulge. If she doesn’t call you back, then pull her up on it and make a joke of it… say something like “Oh ignoring me now are you… that’s cool, I just had something really important to tell you and you’ve now missed your chance of knowing what it is. She explains that brief texts show there is something missing in the dynamic, specifically, “a lack of banter and chemistry.” She explains, “Everyone can be cute and clever in a few sentences. It's easier just to find someone else.and then discover something is missing there as well. She did this 4 times, always giving me hope so hard to let go. Don’t take it for granted. This woman was talking about a man who she feels is her best friend. She said it was just a break. He's kind, funny, fully available and sexy, they have great sex and she loves him. She was seeing someone else tho almost every night. You've already asked her what she needs and she told you space. If she doesn’t miss you, then she will reply to your “I miss you” with something like, “Aw. Of course, this only works if it's actually true. After all, each of you may have conflicting dreams. If a woman gives up some personal information shortly after meeting her, she’s into you. Often it means they don't know what is wrong, and don't want to take the time or trouble to find out what it is. What does that mean in guy terms? I had to read it again, just to make sure I wasn't missing something. She says there's something missing, ghosts for 2 months and start to talk to me again Quick and dumb question, girl I used to date made it clear back in october she wasn't all that interested because "something is missing". She says something is missing, and now you're on a break. As a woman, I say the article is good – but the title is offensive. When a girl is hiding something, it may not necessarily be a bad thing; for example, she could be hiding information about a surprise birthday party. It says these are things to *ignore* when a woman says them. she now has a restraining order against me. She feels like she'd be settling? However, there are certainly also times when the secrets are more serious. But the article says to be *attentive* when she says them and to consider what she really means. And at this point im not sure if she is missing me or is she being hurt or if she cant move on. Saying he lost the spark something is missing. when a woman says “something is missing” what does she really mean? 9) She tells you something personal. I don't care about her hopes for the future. Check out these 31 telltale signs your ex still loves you and wants you back. ), so send . What to say when your girlfriend says she misses you depends on why she is saying it. There are ways to tell when a girl is hiding something, many of which are backed by psychological and scientific research. Thats why i broke but lately i saw that that she is giving me signs without any contact. It’s only been a couple of days since she sent the text telling me that, and now it’s summer break, and we will be away from each other for a while.