In my bedrock normal survival world I just got a skeleton trap, or the 4 skeletons with enchanted helmets riding skeleton horses. 2. Press J to jump to the feed. User account menu • Can a skeleton trap spawn from a lightning strike that comes from a channeling trident? A skeleton trap occurs when a horse is struck by lightning during a thunderstorm which causes the 4 horsemen to spawn. r/Minecraft: Minecraft community on reddit. So, check out this mob trap I've built. Learn how to build a Minecraft mob trap for skeletons and zombies with this Minecraft tutorial. The Skeleton Horseman is a Jockey-type mob that was introduced in The Combat Update. Minecraft Tutorial: How to Build a Mob Trap for Skeletons and Zombies. This Minecraft tutorial explains how to summon a skeleton trap with screenshots and step-by-step instructions. Skeleton Trap. Transcript. Press J to jump to the feed. r/Minecraft: Minecraft community on reddit. For a skeleton trap to spawn, there is a small fraction of a chance they will spawn under a lightning strike in a group of 4 (0.75–1.5% chance on Easy, 1.5–4% on Normal, and 2.8125–6.75% on Hard, depending on regional difficulty). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts ... Log in sign up. Skeleton horseman can spawn on any level of difficulty, but they have a … A skeleton trap horse can spawn during a thunderstorm, an uncommon type of weather in Minecraft. Help. Posted by 2 months ago. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts ... Close. A skeleton trap appears as 4 skeletons that are holding enchanted bows, wearing enchanted iron helmets and riding skeleton horses.