So predictable After Midnight is an EP by pop-punk band, Set It Off. So predictable (So predictable) (So predictable) From sunrise to sunset From death and to taxes And how they remind me of you The day comes and goes Some things we'll never know But the monster of habit is you (So predictable) I've heard this all before Don't act like you are not So predictable You're playing on a loop Repeat, repeat, rewind So predictable by / 4 months ago [Verse 1] You told me once, you told me twice I know I’ve seen this film too many times So old, yeah [Pre-Chorus] ‘Cause I don’t really need a crystal ball to see That you’ll spin the broken record til’ it get to me So predictable. So predictable. Let's set it off Let's set this off! Don’t act like you are not. (Again and again and again and again and again and again) (So predictable) (Again and again and again and again and again and again) (So predictable) HAMMERFALL – Second to One Lyrics. Set It Off – So Predictable Lyrics Author Posted on January 21, 2020 [Verse 1] You told me once, you told me twice I know I’ve seen this film too many times So old, yeah [Pre-Chorus] ‘Cause I don’t really need a crystal ball to see That you’ll spin the broken record til’ it get to me r/FiveFingerDeathPunch: Five Finger Death Punch (also initialized as FFDP or 5FDP) is an American heavy metal band from Las Vegas, Nevada. Get ready, set it off To the left We got to set it off Get ready, set it off, We got to set it off, Get ready to set it off Come on 3, 2, 1, Uh Ooh yeah Let's set it off Oh yeah Let's set this off! Oh yeah Let's set this off… Set It Off – So Predictable Lyrics. Mask Off Lyrics: Call it how it is (Call it how it is) / Hendrix / I promise, I swear, I swear / You heard, spit it, yo / Percocets (Ya), molly, Percocets (Percocets) / Percocets (Ya), molly Don't act like you are not. (Again and again and again and again and again and again) (So predictable) (Again and again and again and again and again and again) (So predictable) Share lyrics. So predictable. SUBMIT OR CORRECT LYRICS. r/FiveFingerDeathPunch: Five Finger Death Punch (also initialized as FFDP or 5FDP) is an American heavy metal band from Las Vegas, Nevada. Album Duality. :Set It Off – So Predictable Lyrics. So predictable I've heard this song before Don't act like you are not So predictable (So predictable) (So predictable) [Bridge] From sunrise to sunset From death end to taxes And how they remind me of you The day comes and goes Some things we'll never know But the monster of habit is you [Outro Chorus] (So predictable) I've heard this song before Start a chain reaction, Never let it stop! Although nothing has been confirmed, After Midnight is presumed to be B-side tracks from their previous album, Midnight. Produced by Matt Appleton, John Feldmann, Brandon Paddock & 1 more. I've heard this song before. Set It Off – So Predictable Lyrics.

Set It Off is an American rock band that started in Tampa, Florida.
You told me once, you told me twice I know I’ve seen this film too many times So old, yeah ‘Cause I don’t really need a crystal ball to see That you’ll spin the broken record til’ it get to me Play away, I’m gonna hear it til’ the day I die I know you (I know you) I know you.

Set It Off.