IB Requirements.

SILS has neither a minimum standardized test score nor … Unless otherwise noted, all times and dates indicated in the Admissions Procedures If you fail to do so, 2020 your enrollment will be cancelled. and homeschools. Does this differ between colleges, and if so what do I … Sophia University’s Faculty of Liberal Arts is known for its program taught entirely in English, which is the oldest and one of the most distinguished of its kind in Japan. kenkyusei (special students) April/September Admissions by Documentary Screening Application Procedures / Schedule. Regular Students. Admissions. GPA Requirement for University, College Admission GPA or the academic score is one of the most important factor for any university’s admission requirements and carries the highest weight versus other factors like entrance score, extra curricular achievements, leadership and other softer skills etc. PEARL Team, Admissions Center, Keio University 2-15-45, Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8345, Japan (〒108-8345 港区三田 2-15-45 慶應義塾大学入学センター PEARL Team) SOPHIA UNIVERSITY FACULTY OF LIBERAL ARTS APPLICATION PROCEDURE Spring and Autumn Semester 2020 UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE STUDENTS Freshman/Transfer (Junior) Sophia University Admissions Office 7-1 Kioi-cho, Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 102-8554, JAPAN Tel: 81-3-3238-4018 Fax: 81-3-3238-3262 Email: admission-u-co@sophia.ac.jp 9.

In addition, information for about 1,300 universities, graduate schools, two-year colleges, and vocational schools that accept foreign students is also posted.

April/September Admissions by Documentary Screening Eligibility and Student Categories. Prospective applicants must undergo the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) in either June or November of the previous year. How to apply. International Baccalaureate (IB): please refer to the Standard requirement of the College’s English Language Requirements webpage European Baccalaureate English as a First Language: Grade 6 European Baccalaureate English as a Second Language: Grade 7 I am considering to apply to UofT and I want to know what do I need to get on my predicted to get into the university. Transfer Students. If you are an applicant whose status is "expected IB Diploma recipient," you are required to be awarded an IB Diploma by 21 September . The EJU evaluates prospective students Japanese language skills and academic abilities required at the university level. Therefore, a student transferring 135 or more credits must complete a minimum of 45 more credits in residence at the UW. 8. Prospective applicants must undergo the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) in either June or November of the previous year. The UNS’ scientific policy consists above all of supporting laboratories and providing them with the means of working over the long term: The provision of a stable base and a coordinated recruitment program over several years are the main levers of this support. The University-wide residence requirement states that 45 of the last 60 credits must be taken “in residence” while enrolled as a matriculated student. We encourage students to keep in mind that this statistic only reflects part of our holistic review process, and your performance on the test alone will not determine your admission decision. Regular Students. The various schools at Osaka University, their …