Going For Top 5 Normal PVP with 6/6 Escanor Burst - Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Global - Duration: 3:06:27. Seatin The Whale Sin Of Spending - Grand Cross Recommended for you After platinum got more usage josuke and koichi explicitly claimed he had the power advantage.

Star Platinum v.s… 7. While Star Platinum has a bad habit of pulling new abilities from underneath his loin cloth (I'm looking at you, Star Finger), I don't think it's the case here. I think it was implied that Star Platinum had the Time Stop ability the whole time. It Is a stand that specializes in speed and precision, however using it in-game can be a little challenging. Star Platinum est l'un des seuls Stands à posséder un cri de guerre, avec le fameux ORA ORA ORA! Also man ya necrod hard. Star Platinum VS The World Parte 1 (Jojo's bizarre adventure) Raulexes XD. Star Platinum est le premier Stand introduit dans l'univers de JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Il a les mêmes capacités que le stand de Dio, The World. therivertm reblogged this from star-platinum-vs-the-world.

Then it became Star platinum:the world where he has a perfect mastery of time stop. The World has lower stats specifically in Precision and Development potential. 5 [Star platinum] vs [the world] Kitkerts. Loading... Unsubscribe from Raulexes XD? Star Platinum can stop time for 5 … Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 36. Cancel Unsubscribe. Star platinum vs za wardo kat3illa. This is justified, as at this point DIO had already unlocked The Worlds ability to stop time, while Jotaro had yet to find it out. I thought it was star platinum until jotaro woke up in part 6.

Pretty sure in the non duwang part 4 he called the technique "Star Platinum's The World".

6. In regards to precision, we never see The World perform any actions with the precision of Star Platinum, whose precision is demonstrated through feats such as stopping a bullet in front of Jotaro's skull, snagging Lovers out of midair, stopping Anubis mid-strike, etc.

kitty289 liked this . Star Platinum: The World is the stand belongs to Jotaro Kujo, a core ally of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable. Platinum>>>>>Platinum part four>>cd>platinum after 10 years of not having usage.

4. Cakequake. homelyenjolras liked this . rabeccablake liked this . With skill and practice, you can defeat strong opponents with this stand. Star Platinum VS The World SkinnyPaninis.

therivertm liked this .

2. Star Platinum VS The World 12 player public game completed on March 11th, 2020 459 45 1 day. YE4. top game 1.

Both of these Stands have the ability to stop time. 3. Gayrainbowzz. At last, Star Platinum has an A in potential, while the World has a B.