After discovering this transmission problem, I brought the car to the official Suzuki service and they "replaced" the transmission. Driving home after the service the car transmission seized and shut itself off endangering myself and drivers near me. I have a Suzuki SX4, the car is still under warranty and I've been having problems with transmission. MUMBAI, India - In 2017, Suzuki Automotive South Africa broke its monthly sales record no fewer than three times.

Suzuki Forenza owners have reported 41 problems related to automatic transmission (under the power train category). It has always had an intermittent problem where it will not go into Drive and only go into 3rd gear. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Suzuki Forenza based on all problems reported for the Forenza.

suzuki swift 1.5 auto - Problems with the auto gearbox of suzuki swift 1.5.

2011 Suzuki Grand Vitara - Automatic Transmission 120,000 mi, Visitor Will not shift correctly into reverse, and now it will not shift into 2 easily. They say bombproof bar the gearbox as it doesnt like abusive treatment its usually the input shaft £700 to replace make sure all the gears go in smoothly and listen for whining, replacement body panels can be dear too. The new Suzuki Swift gains day-time running lights. But the 1.0 BoosterJet is much, much better. Hi All, newbie to this Forum. the rpm will hit 4000 and it still will not shift if you buy this months EVO theres a buying guide for the swift. I have purchased this vehicle from new. By year’s end, the company could be proud of a whopping 57% increase in sales, selling 8 847 units (up from 5 628 units in 2016). The Suzuki Swift comes with a choice of two petrol engines – the 1.2-litre DualJet and the 1.0-litre BoosterJet. Automatic transmissions make specific noises when a malfunction occurs.

From the playful Swift to the rough and tumble Jimny, all of our models (except Celerio) are available with a choice of automatic transmission, ensuring a safe, convenient and comfortable ride for you and your passengers.

Dealer says they can find nothing wrong but … The worst complaints are body / paint, cooling system, and engine problems. An automatic transmission is a hydraulic pressure driven system that can make different noises than manual transmission problems. The 1.2 SHVS is also an Allgrip 4x4 model, while the 1.0 SHVS is the only Swift that comes with the option of an automatic transmission. It hits 30kph and then drops 500 revs, and appears to change up to top gear at about that point. The 2007 Suzuki Swift has the most overall complaints, & we also rate 2007 as the worst model year ranked on several factors such as repair cost & average mileage when problems occur.

The most recently reported issues are listed below. The 2006 Suzuki Swift has 3 problems & defects reported by Swift owners. The 90PS 1.2 is taken from the outgoing Swift and is very good – it’s quiet at low speeds and is great fun when pushed hard on a country road. In Jan this year I bought a new SX4 hatch and I am bewildered by how the CVT transmission operates. What to look for when buying a Suzuki Swift 2005 - 2012, covering common problems to check for and overall vehicle reliability. If the transmission filter becomes plugged due to debris, it can make a whirring noise.

Explore the full range of cars with optional automatic transmission from Suzuki.