The interview time was around 35 minutes with 2 algorithm questions. Got a phone interview after a take-home test. Interview.

I interviewed at Tesla in June 2013. Free interview details posted anonymously by Tesla interview candidates. I was asked to attempt a coding assessment. I was contacted and had 3 interviews, but did not receive an offer. Interview.

The second one focused more on machinery analysis, where he did a lot of vibration analysis. Interview. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 510-602-3960 or send an e-mail to accommodationrequest@tesla.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Prior to Tesla, Dillon had two internships, one was as an equipment engineer, which included a lot of validation of equipment. Heard back that the quality team at Fremont wanted to interview me for their intern position. First interview was with a senior quality engineer, and he asked technical questions on my resume and one technical assembly line problem.

After that, radio silence for almost a month. 39 Tesla Software Engineering interview questions and 35 interview reviews. The recruiting HR reached out to me in the first week of December. A year later, a recruiter visited my school, and I had an HR in-person interview, but again, did not receive an offer. Tesla is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
1 Tesla Software Developer Intern interview questions and 1 interview reviews. I interviewed at TESLA (New York, NY (US)). This problem was to check how you think and react to high pressure situations and to test your logical thinking ability as an engineer. I got my resume through to Tesla Motors 2 years ago through a contact who interned there previously. I applied through a recruiter. Free interview details posted anonymously by Tesla interview candidates. The interviewer was late for more than 15 minutes, and still spent some time reading emails and setting up the interview. What It Takes to Become an Intern at Tesla — Interview with Three Interns.

I applied for the Software Engineer (Front-end) position in November 2019.