We have the best products at the right price.

i have a 2012 chevy cruze ltz, i noticed that when i turn on the heater or a/c that my radiator fan cycles really fast than normal, every 20 to 30 seconds comes on and goes back off in about 5 seconds. Valve Body; Automatic Transmission. Shop for your specific vehicle to find parts that fit. SOURCE: 2001 Impala Cooling Fan Not coming on ever and car. CHEVROLET > 2012 > CRUZE > 1.8L L4 > Electrical-Switch & Relay > Radiator Fan Relay. Everything was was working great, 4 days later the slow speed stopped working again. If the cooling fan motor and fuses, breakers or fusible links seem to be in working order, it's time to check the circuit and related components. Categories. With 37,000 miles . Junction block, engine compartment, 40a. Inspect the wire harness of cooling liquid temperature sensor and cooling fan fuse,both of … What are you working on today? Average repair cost is $400 at 53,500 miles. With 37,000 miles . Average repair cost is $400 at 53,500 miles.
cooling fan for 2012 chevy cruz LTZ 1.4 turbo wont turn on when it needs to. 3 days later low speed fan stopped working again. Designed for single or dual fan applications Brass construction for accurate temperature sensing Hayden Automotive engineers, manufactures and supplies a wide range of products designed to keep your car, truck or performance vehicle running cool. Show items: 60; 90; 120; Sort by: 1.4L; 1.6L; 1.7L; 1.8L; 2.0L; Hayden® Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit. Chevrolet Cruze Relay - A/C Clutch. Intentionally blank: Related Parts. Automatic Transmission; Belts & Cooling.

The defective Cooling Fan Relay is removed from the relay box by pulling straight up and out of the connection. All; Parts; Automatic Transaxle. The connection is checked for any damage or overheating. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Chevrolet Cruze based on all problems reported for the Cruze. The worst complaints are coolant leak, fan continues to run, and engine fan continues to run when car is off. All; Parts; Automatic Transaxle. CHEVROLET CRUZE RELAYS.

Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Relay - Radiator Cooling Fan Motor from AutoZone. Free Same Day Store Pickup. Get Yours Today! Make. Engine compartment, accessory block, 40 amp. Make. Trouble symptoms: The engine cooling fan running all time,but the temperature of the engine and water tank was not up to the limitation yet. Chevrolet Cruze Relay - Accessory Power. Inspect the wire harness of cooling liquid temperature sensor and cooling fan fuse,both of them were fine. 2012 Chevrolet Cruze cooling system problems with 28 complaints from Cruze owners. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Troubleshooting. You may need to consult your vehicle repair manual to locate components and wires in the circuit. Verano. This product replaces 22743911. I have a 2012 chevy cruze with a cooling fan problem, the low speed fan stop working, so i installed a new fan. The main access relay panel is open to access the cooling fan relay.