Lessons are held in my home studio (112 Carrousel Lane, Cary, NC 27513). Lessons for beginners, kids, adults. How to Hold The Tin Whistle. We were interested in lessons and live in Montgomery County Pennsylvania and it seems impossible to find tin whistle instructors anywhere. The Tin Thimble is a family-owned and operated creative sewing and fiber arts shop. It was only when i went along to the feis in Ullapool and booked into the two whistle tutors, one being Clare Mann and the other Brian Finnegan that I … I am only 4 lessons old with Esbjorn but can safely say that I have made significant progress. Alpa's feedback about Esbjörn (Beginner Tin Whistle tuition near Ruislip). Menu. PRIVATE LESSONS - Online Since 1996 | Find private celtic teachers near you. I’ve been playing the whistle for over 20 years and thought i was doing pretty well being self taught an all that. Jump to Navigation . Professional fiddle, flute and tin whistle teacher based near Moffat, Scotland. Tin Whistle Lessons in Milton. As a classically-trained wind instrument player, I found the whistle lessons very useful for understanding the ornamentation needed to play folk music. Traditional Irish and Scottish fiddle, flute and tin whistle workshops and tuition available from Claire Mann including online video lessons via Skype. Make sure you have a tin whistle tuned in the key of D, (your tin whistle should have the letter D written on it). There are six holes on the tin whistle. The average price of Tin Whistle lessons is R591. The price of your lessons depends on a number of factors The experience of your teacher; The location of your lessons (online, at home or an outside location) the duration and frequency of your lessons. The studio has a number of harps (which aren’t always easy to come by) to rent out to students to get them started. TakeLessons › MA › Milton › Tin Whistle Lessons “Today is my chance to practice tin whistle.” Search for Your Teacher Search for Your Teacher. We offer one to one music lessons in all Traditional Irish Music Instruments. Independent Music Teachers. Search; Membership; Log In; Home; Tips & Ideas; Articles; Events; Join Now! I’d like to play better (not on like a professional level though!) Learn to play Irish music from some of the best musicians in Ireland. Traditional Irish Music Lessons for children in the London area The London Irish Music School was established in 1999 under the direction of Colette Keaveney (TTCT) who is a qualified teacher of Traditional Irish Music registered with Comhaltas Ceoltoiri Eireann in Dublin, Ireland.