I just hop out the tub. Dre, I just hopped out the tub [Verse 1] I told her, uh I’m tryna scrubba-dub-dub The shrug emoticon is one of the more intricate emoticons to type, so most people resort to copying and pasting it from a website, like CopyShrug. Shoulder shrug, shoulder shrug (Ayy) Dre, I just hopped out the tub Go, I just hopped out the tub, ayy (Ew) Ayy, I just hopped out the tub (Yeah, we headed to the club after this one) Shoulder shrug, shoulder shrug (For real, dawg, you dig?)
Shoulder shrug, shoulder shrug (Ayy) Dre, I just hopped out the tub Go, I just hopped out the tub, ayy (Ew) Ayy, I just hopped out the tub (Yeah, we headed to the club after this one) Shoulder shrug, shoulder shrug (For real, dawg, you dig?) However, for one reason or another, I decided to give Soapy Club a listen. Dre, I just hopped out the tub [Verse 1] I told her, uh I’m tryna scrubba-dub-dub Tisakorean – Spongy Lyrics [Intro] Ayy, ayy, ayy [Chorus] Dre, I just hopped out the tub (Ooh) Ayy, I just hopped out the tub, ayy (Yeah, dawg) Shoulder shrug, shoulder shrug (Ayy) Dre, I just hopped out the tub Go, I just hopped out the tub, ayy (Ew) Ayy, I just hopped … But as many bodybuilders know, shoulder shrugs can be combined with weightlifting to help develop and strengthen your trapezius muscles or “traps.” I just hopped out the tub, ayy (Yeah, dawg!) I just hopped out the tub (Go!) Dre, I just hopped out the tub [Verse 1] I told her, uh I'm tryna scrubba-dub-dub Shoulder shrug, shoulder shrug (Ayy) Dre, I just hopped out the tub Go, I just hopped out the tub, ayy (Ew) Ayy, I just hopped out the tub (Yeah, we headed to the club after this one) Shoulder shrug, shoulder shrug (For real, dawg, you dig?) I just hopped out the tub [Verse 1] I told her, uh I'm tryna scrubba dub dub My outfit red and black, like a ladybug Chorus Dre!

Dre! I say that knowing full well that I still haven't checked out The Sailor or The Lost Boy. At the very least, it wasn't a gargantuan waste of time or anything. Shoulder shrug, shoulder shrug (Ayy) Dre, I just hopped out the tub Go, I just hopped out the tub, ayy (Ew) Ayy, I just hopped out the tub (Yeah, we headed to the club after this one) Shoulder shrug, shoulder shrug (For real, dawg, you dig?) I just hopped out the tub (Go!) Genre Shoulder Shrug Comment by User 356719409. Shoulder shrug, shoulder shrug (Ayy) Dre, I just hopped out the tub Go, I just hopped out the tub, ayy (Ew) Ayy, I just hopped out the tub (Yeah, we headed to the club after this one) Shoulder shrug, shoulder shrug (For real, dawg, you dig?) Shoulder shrug, shoulder shrug Dre! I just hopped out the tub, ayy (Ew!)
I just hopped out the tub (We heading to the club after this one!) I just hopped out the tub, ayy (Ew!) I just hopped out the tub (Ooh!) "Frito Lays" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.