Driver side 2nd row seat is stuck in the 'stowed" or down position. Its third row seat does not have middle headrest.

The 2020 Toyota Highlander is an excellent three-row crossover, certainly one of the best available today, especially in hybrid form, which offers unbeatable fuel efficiency. 0 bids.

TOYOTA OEM Highlander Second Row Back Rear Seat-Headrest Head Rest 719400E240E1 (Fits: Toyota Highlander) #7 on Diagram Only-Genuine OE Factory Original Item $665.34 Free shipping on many items ... New Listing 08-13 Toyota Highlander OEM 2nd Row Center Folding Jump Middle Seat GRAY LEATHER.

It's not a big problem, I can live with that. I need my second row seat for customers, being a Realtor. Therefore the back cover does not have cut out for the middle seat belt knuckles and head rest.

The Toyota Highlander has 16 cubic feet of space behind the rear seats. The Highlander XLE, Limited, and Platinum trims come with middle-row captain's chairs that drop capacity to seven, though the XLE and Limited models can be equipped with a second-row bench seat …

The XLE, SE, Limited, and Limited Platinum editions seat seven and come standard with captain's chairs in the second row, though this can be switched out in the Limited and Limited Platinum for a bench seat.

* Powerful yet fuel-efficient V6; user-friendly cabin with innovative second-row seat design; easy to maneuver. New Toyota Highlander with Second Row Bench Seat for Sale in Lexington, KY. View our Green's Toyota of Lexington inventory to find the right vehicle to fit your style and budget! Folding down the third row opens up 48.4 cubic feet, and folding down the second and third rows provides a total of 84.3 cubic feet. The seat covers were made based on HighLander in China market. I know that the standard tray is pretty useless and many people just use the middle seat most of the time. I know that the standard tray is pretty useless and many people just use the middle seat most of the time.

08-13 Toyota Highlander 2nd Row Center Folding Jump Middle Seat GRAY cloth oem .

Picture Information. Speaking of reliable minivan alternatives, the Toyota Highlander is another favorite in the midsize 3-row SUV segment. $200.00. Toyota Highlander/Highlander Hybrid. touchscreen display, remote keyless entry, Center Stow™ second-row seat, cruise control, and air conditioning. Highlander’s roomy interior gives you enough space to seat up to eight people and provides more comfort along the way with reclining third-row seats. The 2020 Toyota Highlander has a nice cabin with some high-end materials. TOYOTA OEM Highlander Second Row Back Rear Seat-Headrest Head Rest 719400E240E1 (Fits: Toyota Highlander) #7 on Diagram Only-Genuine OE Factory Original Item $665.34 2004-07, without 7 passenger option, leather, ivory. $124.64 Seat Back Recliner Adjustment Mechanism Second row seats, left section, 2004-07, without 7 passenger. A second row bench seat is standard on the L and the LE trim levels for 2020 Highlander. $40.00 shipping. Seat Cover 2004-07 right section without 7 passenger option. Much like the Pilot, the Highlander is only available with second-row captain’s chairs on the high end of the model range, in this case, the Limited trim. Any thoughts? Attachments.

The compartment itself is pretty big, about 2 feet long and I'm thinking of putting a couple of coolers there for now for trip to the beach and for kids to access.

$189.99.

"Although no entry-level L or value-focused LE trims were available to drive, the mid-range XLE's imitation leather upholstery on the … The compartment itself is … 2004-07 right section without 7 passenger option. Tan Cloth Rear 2nd Row Jump Center Seat Toyota Highlander 2008 To 2013.

; Seat Cover 2004-07, without 7 passenger option, leather, gray.

2011 Highlander Hybrid Ltd (106,300 miles) 2009 … Second row captain’s chairs are standard with the XLE, Limited and Platinum grades.

Was afraid to pull too hard on them and break the plastic levers. Research current prices and the latest discounts and lease deals. The latch on the seat and also the latch release in the cargo area seem to be in a bind. The infotainment system is easy to use, and cargo room is pretty good. They fit very well the first and second row.