2015 tracker pro 170 media gallery.

Heritage vs Classic vs Pro 170 January 4th, 2019, 05:55 PM Went boat shopping in September, learned the 2018 40th anniversary "heritage" boat was no longer available to order (missed it by a couple months)...so I got me a Pro 170 which was 6k more for basically the same boat except for a … 01-15-2017, 06:48 PM #2. enohserf. It's a great first boat—or a forever boat—for bass, walleye, crappie or whatever you and your family like to fish for. If I can leave it plugged in overnight, then this is fine. And for 2018, we’ve added our exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting system to the gunnels. Spdrcr218 - GA 2004 Bass Tracker Pro Crappie 175 w/50 Mercury 5/9/09: Likes: Beautiful boat with tons of space and storage. Locate Tracker boat dealers and find your boat at Boat Trader! Paint schemes are the new Tracker Black or Millennium Red with graphics.

I had a similar problem to my fiberglass hull. Can any of you recommend the best way to fix this? featuring 14 tracker pro 170 high-resolution photos Tracker rolled out the 30th Anniversary Edition of their popular 170 TX for 2008. I often get down to 45%-50% on my battery, and this charger will take 11-12 hours to reach 95% plus charged. I would be interested in hearing those members opinions on the boat.

Compact and light, yet versatile and fast, the Tracker Pro 170 is a practical motorboat designed for those who love to mix their passion for fishing with their thirst for adrenaline.

I bought a "new to me" 2012 Tracker Targa in 2016 with 65 hours on it.

The console is a one-piece fully molded console with new instrument panels and switches.

Tracker Pro Crappie 175 Does anyone on this board fish out of a tracker crappie pro 175? Find Tracker Pro Team 170 Tx boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. Dislikes: It seems every time we use the boat it goes in for repair. The Pro Team 175 TF length measures 17 feet 7 inches front to rear with a bottom measurement of 60 inches. First it was total electrical loss, then livewells would fill up on their own while going forward, to the point that water was pouring into the boat. For my Group 29 deep cycle this is basically an overnight charger. 2010 Tracker Pro Team 170 TX 2010 Tracker Pro Team 170 TX with 50 Mercury two stroke. Motor Guide 54# 12v trolling motor, Humminbird 788ci GPS, Humminbird 688ci HD GPS, console compass, and boat cover.

The maximum recommended horsepower engine for this configuration is the 75 hp, and the boat has a built-in 12-gallon fuel tank.

Original review: July 23, 2019. Original owner selling and boat came from the Coosa River area.

Please don't respond if you just kicked the tires and chose some other brand. The overall package is 7 feet 5 inches with an 89-inch beam and transom height of 22 inches.

Like all TRACKER® boats, the PRO 170 comes outfitted with a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor and Lowrance® fishfinder. This 170 utilizes the Revolution Hull design found on the larger Tracker mod V's. And it’s backed by the TRACKER PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats. Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats; 50 horses max w/a generous 11.4-gal.

Which is fine. The Tracker Pro 170 offers an amply sized storage box under the aft deck, storage under the passenger seat and more storage under the elevated foredeck.

Bass Tracker Pro 170 Leaking Just found a small gouge in underside of the hull in my aluminum bass tracker pro 170. I ... full review I want to hear from actual owners.

View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Join Date May 2010 Posts 7. 2018 TRACKER Pro 170 Boat reviews, 2018 TRACKER Pro 170 Boat prices, 2018 TRACKER Pro 170 Boat specs, TRACKER Boat pictures, 2018 TRACKER Pro 170 Boat, Boats. The TRACKER® Pro 170 is a value-packed aluminum fishing boat that's loaded to the gills with angler-friendly features. Now it sports a full width center seat with fold-down with integrated cup holder.