Welcome to the official U.S. Navy USS Frank Cable Command fan page; operated by Media Division. Explore USS Frank Cable (AS 40)'s 757 photos on Flickr! Born June 19, 1863. USS Frank Cable was designed as a submarine tender for Los Angeles-class submarines.The ship spent 1980 until 1996 as the repair ship for SUBRON 4 and 18 in Charleston, South Carolina, tending Sturgeon and Benjamin Franklin-class submarines. Please keep in mind that this list does only include records of people who submitted their information for publication on this website. 173 on USS Theodore Roosevelt positive for COVID-19, USS Frank Cable sequestered Jasmine Stole Weiss, Pacific Daily News Published 3:02 p.m. … Frank Cable began decommissioning in 1996, but then was reactivated and refitted to replace USS Holland (AS-32) in the Western Pacific as … Frank Taylor Cable (19 June 1863 – 21 May 1945) was an early pioneer in submarine development and piloted the first United States Navy submarine, USS Holland during its pre-commissioning trials. Parata Vollensque! USS Frank Cable (AS 40), Guam. One ship, One Crew! 757 Photos. The table below contains the names of sailors who served aboard the USS Frank Cable (AS 40). United States Navy. Frank Taylor Cable. 8.6K likes. Agana, Guam. "When asked what I am most proud of I stick out my chest, hold my head high and state proudly, 'I served in the United States Navy!'". The ship was christened on 14 January 1978 by Mrs. Rose A. Michaelis, wife of Admiral F. H. Michaelis, then Chief of Naval Material. Navy Lt. Lewis Nixon's Crescent Shipyard in Port Elizabeth, New Jersey.
The Frank Cable (AS 40) is the second Emory S. Land-class submarine tender and is named for Frank Taylor Cable, a electrical engineer who had worked as an electrician and trial captain for the USS Holland (SS 1) This was the first submarine of the U.S. Navy built by the Holland Torpedo Boat Company at [Ret.]

New Milford, Connecticut, U.S. Died: May 21, 1945 (aged 81) New London, Connecticut, U.S. USS Frank Cable (AS-40) is the second Emory S. Land-class submarine tender built by the Lockheed Shipbuilding and Construction Company of Seattle, Washington for the United States Navy. The quote is as follows USS Frank Cable AS-40. Joined 2017
USS Frank Cable (AS 40) Crew List. Give Pro.

USS Frank Cable (AS 40) 3 Followers•24 Following.