Gravity Suit in Metroid: Samus Returns basically lets you traverse through lava without taking any damage whatsoever! Samus obtains the Varia Suit after the Mega Core-X steals the suit data from the Data Room Samus was sent to.
In addition to this, the Gravity Suit … With Arachnus defeated, bomb the weak spot under the door to escape.

These Metroids come … Samus chases down the Core-X and absorbs it.
This complete Walkthrough of Metroid: Samus Returns features the location of every Power Up, Ability, and Upgrade, along with the Missile Tanks and … Samus chases down the Core-X and absorbs it. Endlich den Varia Suit... der macht das leben auf den Planeten einfacher :D Wave Beam auch ein nettes Gadget aber nicht mit Ice Beam kombinierbar, oder? Prime 2/3 Varia Suit remains my favorite design, but Samus Returns still brings a pretty worthy contender and I wouldn't mind if this look showed up again in the future. Viel Spaß damit! This page of our Walkthrough for Metroid: Samus Returns guides you on finding the Varia Suit in the Area 2. Samus Returns follows suit; instead of a bunch of big battles, the 40 Metroids you have to kill instead serve as mini-boss battles of sorts. The Varia Suit reduces damage to Samus's suit by … I love how aggressive the SR Varia Suit looks with the narrow visor, crazy glowing shoulders, narrowed arm cannon, etc.