is an uncompromising fusion of breathtaking performance, technical superiority and classic Vespa design. I’m confident the RA will trounce a standard non-HPE Vespa GTS from start to finish. They always have and probably always will. 1st produced in 1946 in Italy and has manufactured millions of vehicles in over 70 years. Simple classic lines, and a timeless rounded design. Vespa GTS Super Tech 300 HPE The top case, which can accommodate a full-face helmet or two jet helmets, is colour matched to two Vespa HPE bike colours, Matt Back Volcano and Gloss Grigio Materia. The Yacht Club model with its white and nautical blue colorway rolls for $7,049 and the … Topping the … 2019 Vespa Elettrica and 2020 GTS 300 HPE Review: Scoot Over Milan. Vespa is the MOST famous motor scooter in the world. In 2008, Piaggio released a 278 cc special edition of the GTS, named the Vespa GTS300ie Super. The Vespa division of the Piaggio Group expanded its footprint in 2019 with a brand-new powerplant for the GTS scooter line with the GTS 300 HPE. 2014 Vespa GTS 300 i.e. Hooked. Vespa GTS 300 HPE Pricing MSRP for the GTS 300 HPE is $7,099. The most technologically-advanced Vespa ever.Vespa is renewing the GS blend of speed and style with the Vespa Granturismo Sport (GTS) 300, an uncompromising fusion of breathtaking performance, technical superiority and classic Vespa design, to become the most exciting model to date. The increased engine capacity, combined with reduced emissions, gives a top speed of 118 km/h (73 mph). chrr. Advertised "official" top speed of the current GTS 300 is 80mph. use our Build Your Own tool, or Compare this bike to other Scooter motorcycles. 2016 Vespa GTS 300 i.e. Its larger engine gave 22 bhp (16 kW) and 16.5 lb⋅ft (22.4 N⋅m) of torque, enhancing the performance of the Vespa GTS.
The 2014 MY Vespa GTS 300 i.e. The new Vespa GTS HPE is powered by the latest evolution of the single-cylinder 4-stroke 300 cc engine with 4 valves, liquid-cooling and electronic injection. Super sports a liquid-cooled, four-stroke, 278cc, single cylinder engine mated to a continuous variable transmission, and can produce 21 horsepower and 22 Nm of torque. Vespas look good. pictures, prices, information, and specifications. The starting MSRP is at the top of Vespa’s range at $7,749… I'll just call this "fast enough." Below is the information on the 2014 Vespa GTS 300 i.e.. GTS 300: $6,949, GTS 300 Touring: $7,149 Vespa GTS 300 Competitors Yamaha matches Vespa in the engine-tech department and comes in a bit less at the check-out counter. 2020 Vespa GTS 300 Touring HPE Overview. Some even have enough pep to hit motorway speeds, like this one, the GTS 300 Super. Numerous riders have gotten a bit more out of theirs (and 250, 200 Et Cetera). It’s one of the top models in the Vespa range and has recently received an update, prior to the introduction of a rumoured 350cc model. The American alligator is a fascinating creature. It continues to be the industry leader in the field of motorcycles and scooters. 2020 Vespa GTS SuperTech 300 HPE Pricing This is a top-shelf bike, so you can expect to pay a premium price for it. If you would like to get a quote on a new 2014 Vespa GTS 300 i.e. 2010 Vespa GTS 300 Super - First Ride Piaggio is the largest manufacturer of scooters in Europe, and Vespa is its premium small-wheel brand.
The 300 HPE (High Performance Engine) is the most powerful engine ever installed in a Vespa, delivering improved … The Vespa GTS Touring stands out for its evocative top fairing, which improves protectiveness without impacting on elegance, thanks to its reduced dimensions, and its rear luggage rack that, combined with the spacious under-seat compartment, ensures excellent load capacity for unforgettable holidays, whether alone or with a companion. Incidentally, the top speed reading on my GPS read 81.6mph, that’s comparable to the older model GTS 300 top speed but without the rev limiter it feels much nicer to ride on faster roads. … The Vespa GTS 300 i.e.