2.5K likes.

Scorpio ♏ (October 23 – November 21) Scorpio is a fixed water sign, which means that it is the closest water-aligned sign out of all of the water signs and out of the rest of the zodiac signs as well.This sign uses their emotions and intuition to guide them in nearly every part of their lives. The flowy Water element has an intense influence on the emotional and nurturing sides of its natives' perosonalities. Cancers may seem prickly and standoffish at first meeting, once they make the decision to become friends with someone, that person has a friend for life. They are sensitive to their own emotions as well as the emotions of others. CARDINAL WATER – RULED BY THE MOON – RULES THE 4TH HOUSE. In order to better understand the 12 signs, along with the symbolisms involved in a birth chart, we have to present the 4 elements of nature (Fire, Earth, Air, Water), based on which the zodiac signs are divided into four groups of three signs each.

This page is dedicated to posting all about the Water Signs of the Zodiac, Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces!

The basic nature of a Water sign would be linked to the fluid, flowing, and wavering nature. When a Water sign and Air sign fall in love, their connection is likely to be strained. Water Signs of the Zodiac. The Zodiac belt is the great circle around which our luminescent Sun apparently moves month by month throughout the year, modulating the energy of those different constellational signs and thereby transmitting the celestial radiations to our Earth. Emotional, intuitive, and practically psychic; ruled by the moon and characterized by the crab, Cancer has so much going on in its watery depths. My beautiful Mother was a Pisces and my darlin' and our oldest grandson are Scorpios...extremely important people in my life. Spirit Color: Violet Lucky Gem: Ruby, pearl Flower: Orchid and white rose Top Love Matches: Taurus & Pisces.

I'm finding out lots of fun stuff about Water signs. Such words can be applied to the human beings’ emotions thanks to the attempt of Water in exerting its influence.

Jan 8, 2018 - Explore odriva's board "Water signs", followed by 1568 people on Pinterest. Each of the zodiac signs is ruled by an element: water, fire, earth, or air. Element: Water Polarity: Negative Quality: Cardinal Ruling Planet: Moon Ruling House: Fourth. You will see a lot of water signs in artistic fields or in fields where intuition is required, and many times even both. The word Zodiac literally means animals and refers to the patterns or configurations of creatures as seen in the twinkling stars at night. Cancer Zodiac Sign. This article provides an overview of the main characteristics of the water signs of the zodiac: Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. The Water Signs of the Zodiac include: Scorpio, Pisces, and Cancer. Cancer Zodiac Sign. Scorpio is the most stubborn of the water signs, and his or her emotional energy is deep, secretive and still. THE WATER SIGNS. The Air signs live in their heads they are the least emotionally expressive signs of the zodiac while the Water signs connect with everything emotionally. The Qualities of the Zodiac. Scorpio is a fixed water sign. Each of the elements is characterized by different strengths and tendencies.

Their instincts are so acute, it’s sometimes downright eerie. You can read all about which element you are, and what it means for you, here. Welcome! The Air signs live in their heads they are the least emotionally expressive signs of the zodiac while the Water signs connect with everything emotionally. Water Signs: Traits, Love Life And More Water signs include Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces and they are known for their sensitivity, intuition and pure sensuality. See more ideas about My zodiac sign, Zodiac facts and Zodiac.