... My standard arm with a 16” coil over gets 32” of wheel travel and shorting the arm … WIY Perfect Setup for your Prerunner, Rock Crawler, Trophy Truck or Offroad Vehicle. 866-722-3432. Weld it yourself - Save money and do the fun part! Whether taking a vehicle through a slow crawl over rocks where wheel travel and …

We also had heretic fab trailing arms … TT Motorsports 49 , 55 and 60inch Trailing arm kits TT Motorsports 49 inch , 55 inch and 60inch trailing arm Kits.

This is a boxed 48" trailing arm Weld-It-Yourself kit.

These lower arms utilize your stock lower arm … Custom Welding and Fabrication services are available … This Kit Includes: 2 lengths of 2″ x .250 thickness DOM tubing cut and bent to the specs needed to complete a pair of trailing arms. Also Ultra 4 racing and suspension, desert racing and pre-runners. These RuffStuff Ultimate Rock Crawling Trailing Arms--heavy duty trailing arms specifically designed for the rocks! *This kit contains plates only and do not include the bushing assembly, rod end and weld boss. ... SUV guy’s will take my Weld It Yourself lower link arm and shorten between the axle and the shock location to make it work on your type of setup.

They have been tested and tortured in Ultra4 racing's 4400 class so you know they can handle anything you throw at them!

Can easily be trimmed if you need arms shorter than 48"!

Uniballs, heims, rod ends, anti-wobbles and wobble stoppers.

COVID-19 Update: We are open and shipping. The GIANT Motorsports Weld It Yourself Link is made out of P&O mild so you can tig or MIG weld the two lower link arms. In this video lets go over how I set about making links with heim joints and bungs on each end. Aluminum trailing arm …

Weld it Yourself Bedcage - Laser cut, notched and bent tubing that works with our CAD designed sheet metal wheel well covers.These covers offer shock access panels available in either aluminum mesh or … TT Motorsports 49 inch, 55 inch and 60inch trailing arm Kits. Start with the Baja Customs Stage 2 Weld-It-Yourself Lower Arm Kit. There are three ways to get a set of trailing arms: the super-hard way, the hard way, and the easy way.

Heretic fab made all the links on my buggy, and when I do trailing arms, he will be doing them too.

Please note: The original trailing arms on your Vanagon were put together with brand-new steel that fit together perfectly, assembled by a robot using resistance spot-welding techniques, and painted using a dipping process. Trailing arms used by Jake Burkey, Tim Cameron, including the Jake Burkey signature-series rear trailing-arm suspension kit and Riot buggy trailing arms.

As well as access to the assembly directions (download).