Pre-foreclosures also include properties for which a foreclosure auction is scheduled. Hi All, My pre-lit project started with the Ebay purchase of the body and chassis in September 2015. This genuine and original 'pre-lit' example is based on a 1988 chassis and was first registered in 1990. This is for my Westfield 7 SE Pre-Lit car with extended peddle box for the taller Gentleman. All, I've been watching Croc's ad list recently and haven't seen anything that fits the bill. Watch Queue Queue. Birkin for sale. Looking for … We found 854 active listings for condos & townhomes homes. here i have for sale my westfield se, … - Westfields for Sale - WSCC - Community Forum Hi All, My pre-lit project started with the Ebay purchase of the body and chassis in September 2015. Apartments for Rent. You can also advise by sms to +352 691270666 best regards , Raoul from Djkaan, dated 18 august 2016 Hi Is it still for sale? ... Westfield Aluminium Bodied Pre-Lit. Best regards Kaan from Tom Hackett, dated 24 january 2016 Is this still for sale? Sort By . New Homes. Watch Queue Queue Followers 40. your own Pins on Pinterest Contributor Posts 283 Registered 12/7/10 Location Birmingham Member Is Offline Photo Archive Building: Westfield. rare 1991 pre litigation westfield se ( rare, only a handful were made )in lotus racing green, badged & detailed accordinglyprevious owner for over 25 years1600cc ford crossflow engine on twin 40 dcoe webbers4 speed type 9 rocket boxford running gearfully adjustable spax suspensionwestfield adjustable seatsford rs 6 x 13 wheels with as new tyrescomes with full wet weather gear Site dedicated to Westfield Sportscars - for owners and enthusiasts alike!. Westfield Aluminium Bodied Pre-Lit. These was fitted to my race westfield v8 only covered around 2k from new and pasted every noise test at all the tracks raced 2" bore . Maidenhead , United Kingdom. 1970s; 1990s; 2000s; 2010s; Get notified about new similar ads. It is garaged and covered, and comes with a two different soft tops (one New), a couple of doors and a number of wind deflectors. This car has been built in the Raptor factory by the director as his personal project. As you will find within this site, Westfield Sportscars is much more than simply a car manufacturer. Early (pre-lit) Westfield For those who don't know, early Westies are virtually identically to S2 and S3 Lotus 7's chassis dimensionally (hence the lawsuit which forced them to change the later cars) and are very hard to tell from original cars. Thank you in advance for your reply . Click HERE to report it! Rooms for Rent. Raptor RR. no show cars wanted!). A well used, well loved and honest example of a pre-lit Westfield SE. Best regards Kaan from Tom Hackett, dated 24 january 2016 Is this still for sale?