Welcome back KOPS! He keeps uploading videos of his games played. My name is Kwebbelkop or Jordi. This is my first ever game. Azzyland’s boyfriend is Kwebbelkop. Shredding things is super satisfying! The goal of the game is not to complete every level, it's about having fun! Kwebbelkop streams live on Twitch! His zodiac sign is Gemini. 22:25. thing. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. He has gained a massive fan following from his successful career. Mix Play all Mix - Kwebbelkop YouTube; SIMON SAYS KILL JELLY! View, comment, download and edit kwebbelkop Minecraft skins. The real name of Kwebbelkopis Jordi van den Bussche. Before Fame. Help us build our profile of Kwebbelkop! (Black Ops 3 Minigames) - Duration: 22:25. Jordi Maxim van den Bussche (born June 1, 1995) also known as Kwebbelkop, is a Dutch gaming and vlogging YouTuber. Has a girlfriend, who is a youtuber, too (Azzyland). He made this song, because he blames them of … I'm an English speaking YouTuber! He earned a college degree but decided to try and use his love for video games as an advantage and turn it into a job. Does mostly gaming videos. Azzyland’s boyfriend is Kwebbelkop. Enjoy all 10 'Impossible' levels. Kwebbelkop made this rap disstrack to hate on the popular YouTubers Jelly and Slogoman, which he plays daily with. so so so do do do I we are looking looking at at at some some some crazy some crazy shredder shredder thing. The couple started dating in 2016. you you you have have have a a a total total total of of of of three three three.

Full name: Jordi Maxim van den Bussche. She is a Pisces. They’ve been together for approximately 4 years, 5 months, and 5 days.

insane. Impossible Runner is all about running and jumping! He is a well known European YouTuber. If you are used to watching gaming videos, then, Kwebbelkop must not be a new name to you. three lies lies lies and and and and. Slogo 4,266,215 views. Kwebbelkop was born in Amsterdam, Netherlands and is currently 24 years old.
They’ve been together for approximately 4 years, 3 months, and 9 days.

Login to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. Kwebbelkop. He's amassed over 12 million subscribers and growing. Kwebbelkop was born in Amsterdam, Netherlands and is currently 25 years old. High quality Kwebbelkop gifts and merchandise. REACTING TO YOUTUBERS PLAYING IMPOSSIBLE RUNNER! Check out their videos, sign up to chat, and join their community. I like to make videos and I love to do silly stuff. You can choose these levels in the main menu!

A Youtuber from Netherlands. around June 12th, 2020* * rough estimate based on current trend The couple started dating in 2016. Kwebbelkop is a 24 year old Dutch Personality born on 1st June, 1995 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Tons of funny moments, this playlist is pretty much a Gta 5 funny moments compilation! She is a Dutch Personality. 13M Subs. Tons of funny Grand Theft Auto Funny Moments, all better than the last! Kwebbelkop. Whatever Whatever you you do, do, you're not allowed to be be satisfied, satisfied. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. thing. Gta 5 Funny Moments, with Kwebbelkop, Jelly, and Slogoman! She is a Dutch Personality. Trivia All of the Grand Theft Auto 5 Funny Moments and GTA 5 Funny Moments you could imagine! The game is impossible after all, unless you can prove me wrong. YouTube phenomenon named Jordi van den Bussche who is best known for his channel Kwebbelkop where he posts gaming videos featuring Grand Theft Auto 5.