You will need 2 of these in order to breed more. Is this the correct way to cure a villager with this mod, or did I do something wrong? Help. While the zombie is being cured, it will have the strength I effect in normal difficulty (or strength II on hard difficulty), making it more important to isolate and restrain the zombie. Our Minecraft Why Can’t I Trade With Villagers? I put the zombie villager in a hole, applied weakness, and then gifted a gold apple. ... or you can cure a zombie villager. To cure a zombie villager, you will need to trap it so that it can't escape and won't burn during the day, then hit it with a splash potion of weakness and then feed it a golden apple. Instead, you have to collect a handful of rare items and ensure that you're dutifully prepared for the task. Minecraft Guide to Villagers: Trading, jobs, breeding and more ... Iron golems can't be everywhere at once, and may arrive too late to save a villager. I've been staring at the villager for over a day now and it hasn't been cured yet. It is possible to heal a zombie villager friend in the game of Minecraft, restoring the villager to his or her normal self. Playing on 1.12.2 realms with my friends, and found our first zombie villager. Can’t interact with cured zombie villager. Gave it the option of weakness and golden Apple to cure it, and it’s now a green villager, but I can’t trade with it nor can I put a lead on it(if you could do that in the first place, idk) any suggestions?

You'll need to get hold of the zombie villager in order to make the change and then have the right items to splash the villager with; these should be gathered before attempting the process of healing. After a few minutes the zombie should change into a villager. A newly-converted drowned always has full health even if converted from a damaged zombie. Once this process starts, it cannot be stopped. The zombie shakes, similar to a zombie villager being cured, and after 15 seconds the zombie becomes drowned. Sometimes you’ll find that you’re unable to trade with a Villager in Minecraft, and figuring out why can be a mystery in version 1.14 or newer. The curing process will take 2–5 minutes, during which time the zombie villager behaves as normal. Right clicking, even with the golden apple in hand, brought the interact menu up. Curing a zombie villager doesn't entail waving a magic stick in its general direction.