If it's time for a HDMI cable for your PS4, check out the HDMI Cable by PowerA!. What would the cost range be? Net gain. 193. Lv 7. Gamestop does not do repairs of any kind. The hdmi port on my wii u stopped working. Where can I sell broken PS4 consoles? 0. They don't repair any console. Close. 40% Upvoted. Will gamestop take, and fix, a broken console? My HDMI cord worked perfectly when I was living in my dorm, but now that I'm home my TV (the same one I used while in my dorm room) now displays a "no signal" sign. Everything your PS4 needs—and more. Ps4 with a broken hdmi port. If your console is turned on properly but nothing is displayed on the screen, make sure your cable is properly connected to your console in the correct location. If your PS4 is out of warranty from Sony but you bought the extended warranty from Gamestop, then you would take the console to Gamestop which will replace it … Although you won’t get a fortune, you can use that money to buy a new console. Answer Save.

Service Time: 6 to 8 days?

save hide report. Looked it up and it apparently costs $150 to get the port fixed. A lot of the problems of HDMI PS4 are simply due to your connections. I ve got a ps4 and the hdmi port isn t working, it won t connect to the tv (no signal). Posted by 2 years ago. best. 13 comments. All we can say is that, if you get a PS4, check the HDMI port carefully. Archived. Will gamestop still take a ps4 that works, but has a broken Hdmi port if i try to trade it in? Officially licensed 6.5-foot HDMI v. 1.4 cable features Gold-plated ends, HDMI ethernet channel, audio-return channel, 3D and 4K compatible, high-definition audio. level 1. share.

PS4 HDMI Port Not Working: Check the Connections. PlayStation 4 (PS4) Broken HDMI Port Repair.

12 comments. They’ll fix your console and sell it at a higher price for profit. Relevance. llaffer. This thread is archived. Would gamestop let me trade it in and give me less for it being broken and then fix it? Or could I just give them money to repair it for me? Ps4 with a broken hdmi port.

So, make sure that the person you choose has a great deal of experience in repairing PS4 consoles and replacing HDMI ports in particular. Thanks . And Sony's website is pretty clear in advising PS4 users to deal with their retailers for faulty or damaged products and hardware. 6 comments. Edit: Got a new PS4. share.

No. Check the HDMI wire that comes with the system carefully as well. Replacing a broken PS4 HDMI port is not at all an easy task. 40% Upvoted. I feel like I should buy 20. see full image. Make sure everything looks flush.

GameStop won't fix it. share. save hide report. I have checked for damage to the HDMI prongs on both the TV and the ps4 and I have also made sure the TV is is on the right input (HDMI… If your PS4 is still under Sony's warranty, call them to get it repaired or replaced. GameStop would offer to allow you to trade in the system as defective for a greatly reduced price towards a replacement. Ps4 broken hdmi port? It has worked before, I ve tried different cables and TV s.. Could I, or GameStop fix this? Sort by. save hide report.

4 years ago. So, it’s well worth doing, and it’s better for the environment. I'd be going into Gamestop and reminding them of their responsibilities under the Consumers act, and advising you contacted Sony who told you they do not operate a …

Once again, it takes a good amount of repair experience to successfully repair or replace a PS4 HDMI port that’s not working. The price for a new PlayStation 4 (PS4) (or equivalent) currently is £270; a used one will cost around £190.If you get your one repaired, you will save between £110 and £180! You can sell broken PS4 consoles to GameStop. You can sell your broken PS4 for parts. 2 Answers. 194. Thanks for the responses, folks!