conditionals exercise. For example (zero conditional): if you sit in the sun, you get burned (here I'm talking about every time a person sits in the sun - the burning is a natural consequence of the sitting) 1.

ID: 6400 Language: English School subject: English as a Second Language (ESL) Grade/level: intermediate Age: 12+ Main content: Conditionals Other contents: zero and first conditonals Add to my workbooks (153) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog Add to Google Classroom 4. If you have the time, call your mother. (0 and 1) 2.

Zero Conditional:The first conditional describes a particular situation, whereas the zero conditional describes what happens in general.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!! Second Conditional Exercise 1 / 2 12-13. that are always true if something happens. main clause “if” / “when” clause The grass grows if/when it rains.

English Exercises > conditionals exercises.

(first conditional) 3. Write the correct pattern for “First conditional” and write when we use it. 3. The zero conditional is used to talk about things that are always, or generally, true; it is also used to talk about scientific facts. If Conditionals Exercise 3. Conditionals Tenses Exercise 6-7. If / Unless / When Exercise 4.

(zero conditional) 4.

_____ DATE: _____ GRAMMAR WORKSHEET ZERO CONDITIONAL with: ‘IF’/‘WHEN’ + PRESENT SIMPLE “if” / “when” clause main clause If/When it rains, the grass grows. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. First Conditional Exercise 1 / 2 10-11.

If Clauses Exercises 2.

In this … Zero Conditional Exercise 1 / 2 8-9. What sentences are type “zero” and what are “type 1”? Conditional Sentences – First Condition (Future Possible) Verb Tenses in First Conditional Sentences Directions: Choose the correct verb tense in each of the following sentences. If vs Unless Exercise 2 5. (first conditional) 5. If I leave work early, we can go to the movies. Write the correct pattern for “zero conditional” , write when we use it. Third Conditional IF IF / Unless Wish Clauses In Case Fill In Exercises: 1. English ... CONDITIONALS - (ZERO AND FIRST TYPE REVIEW) Level: elementary Age: 12-14 Downloads: 1029 : ZERO CONDITIONAL Level: elementary Age: 10-14 Downloads: 952 ZERO CONDITIONALS . Complete these conditional sentences with the verbs in the correct form. If plants don’t have water, sunlight and soil, they die. (zero conditional) (first conditional) If it rains, you’ll better take an umbrella.

Use of zero conditionals This type of Conditional Clause is used to talk about situations. (zero conditional… An exercise to practice zero, first and second conditionals.

• First vs. Zero - First - Second Conditionals.